|• Maintaining a single
authoritative copy of the record which is unique and
• Allowing only the secured party or its designated custodian to access, transfer, store, or change the authoritative copy
• Assuring the data record cannot be altered, except as permitted
• Identifies unauthorized revisions and non-authoritative copies
1. Ease of Use: The module leverages
the standard Forensic Advantage graphical user
interface with control over actions that can be
performed for maintaining a secure audit trail of
the assignment and transactions of any record.
2. Secure Storage Manager: Manages access to the custodial database to provide a vault like storage repository of the source records.
3. Seamless Integration: The object repository communicates with the Forensic Advantage authentication controls for access to the registry for batch or interactive storage operations.
User Access is strictly controlled by unique certificate credentials, which are required to access and execute the Forensic Advantage application.
Document Security ensures that any modifications or alterations to a record are detected and therefore any file outside of the control of the object repository is considered as non-authoritative.
Secure Audit Tails are collected throughout each transaction utilizing the access certificates assigned to each organization’s user.
Information is entered into the system and is immediately available throughout the Forensic Advantage application.
Forensic Advantage creates an electronic case for each criminal event. The case can consist of multiple submissions of evidence, analysis results, and other pertinent data.
The Forensic Advantage platform allows users to reference files and scanned documents, etc. to cases and store securely them in the repository. This integrated feature includes the ability to include crime scene photos, scanned police reports, instrument output, and electronic forms.
Forensic Advantage has the ability to make notes, or annotations, print, or copy portions of an image, on demand, all on-line using tightly integrated 3rd party tools. These changes can be made without altering the original image.